Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Here

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!  These past few days have been non stop!  Baseball games, amusement parks, doctors appointments....either haven't had time or energy to post at night.

I have been staying on plan and doing what I am supposed to.  I hope it pays off because it isn't easy.

Right now I just came to vent a little. I am almost in tears with frustration and confusion in trying to find recipes, figure out products I can have, and then where I can buy them. I am feeling like a hamster on a wheel, getting lots of information and not knowing how to process or use it to the best of my ability.  I look things up on the internet and feel like I get nowhere.  I find something...a product or a recipe that looks good...I scroll through the ingredients and BAM, inevitably there there is something  I can't have (coconut and soy most commonly) and I am back to square one.

OK, vent over, I am tired and need a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment